KW Auto is a leading importer and distributor of Dodge and Ram vehicles in Europe.
The company is committed to providing customers with access to the latest American-made automobiles renowned for their power, performance, and style.
With a focus on exceptional customer service and a dedication to excellence, KW Auto with a network of more than 100 authorized dealership in 19 European Countries, has established itself as a trusted name in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Network Development Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a Network Development Specialist you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing and maintaining our network infrastructure to ensure optimal performance, security and scalability. The role is signed to the german speaking markets.
The position can be managed from either Lugano or Germany
- Handle network development and dealer headcount within the territory. Developing, terminating and where necessary recruiting dealers that invest in the infrastructure in line with Dodge and Ram Corporate Identity Book and Dodge ad Ram Sales and Aftersales Standards.
- Following the deployment and the improvement of the CSI ( Customer Satisfaction Index) project across the Network
- Preparation of all legal documentation – Letters of Intent, Dealer Passport, Dealer Agreements, Breach Notices and Termination notices. Ensure that the network's legal Agreements adhere to local legislation and KWA guidelines
- Project management of Dealer evaluation tools based on qualitative and quantitative evaluation, to include development of facility plan, execution of facility development, staff recruitment, training, initial stock order, homologation, logistics, Dealer Operating Standards review, budgets, marketing plan and suitable launch activity.
Qualifications & Experience:
We believe that you have economical or technical education or related discipline, plus at least 2 years field experience within automotive retail sector or equivalent.
An interest in the American car market is also desirable. The ability to interact and communicate from Boardroom level is essential as is the ability to communicate at all levels within a retail dealership showing high levels of operational understanding.
- High attention to details
- Good level on Microsoft applications, excel and Power point is a must, Power BI is meritorious
- Ability to priorities effectively and multi-task
- German and English fluent in speaking and writing
Could this be your new job? We want to hear from you!
Selection on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
More information about us at : www.kwauto.com
Welcome with your application!